Sunday, March 30, 2008

Joel 2:21-27

I haven't been able to sleep very well for the pass few nights, I toss and turn and finely get up to see if the Lord would like to say something, or have me pray. Last night, nothing, tonight, I get up and get my bible, for two days I have been seeing 222, on the clock on the cable box, on a marque, seems like everywhere I turn I see it. As I go to open my bible it falls, yeah you guessed it, Joel 2:22, I started to read in the 21st verse, and it blew me away, I share it with all of you because I know a lot of us are going through a wilderness journey of some sort.

Joel 2:21-27
21 Fear not, O land, be glad and rejoice; for Jehovah hath done great things.
22 Be not afraid, ye beasts of the field; for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, for the tree beareth its fruit, the fig-tree and the vine do yield their strength.
23 Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in Jehovah your God; for he giveth you the former rain in just measure, and he causeth to come down for you the rain, the former rain and the latter rain, in the first [month].
24 And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with new wine and oil.
25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the canker-worm, and the caterpillar, and the palmer-worm, my great army which I sent among you.
26 And ye shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and shall praise the name of Jehovah your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you; and my people shall never be put to shame.
27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am Jehovah your God, and there is none else; and my people shall never be put to shame.

I would like for you to notice, God says here two time not to be afraid, and my people shall not be a shame. When the Lord says something twice it is established. How many of you if you would be honest, felt some sort of shame because the place you are on your journey?, I know with the things the Lord has asked of me over the years the devil tried his best to but shame on me, BUT GOD, read the above again and again until you have put the devil back under your feet where he belongs. Happy Reading.
I have to add this for I feel it is very important, at 2:00 am the Lord would not allow me to sleep, the above post and Micah, Amos, Acts 9 were given to me. at 4 pm 03/31/2008 a hugh fire broke out in our city once again, this is the third great fire to hit, but over 150 fires all together this year alone. I add this to ask as a body of believers to watch and pray, and be ready, in Jesus name. I am very grateful to the lord that no lives were hurt or lost during these times.

Copyright @ by Jacqueline Roland 2008

No comments: