Saturday, March 1, 2008

Be Still And Know I Am God

03/01/2008

Have you ever heard those words before, "Be Still and Know That I AM God"? It feels like my world is crushing in all around me, and there seems to be nothing I can do about it. I am not allow to through a fit, and that would not do any good at all. So in a desperate move I turn off the cell and landline phones, locked my door, and sit in my favorite chair and prayed, ten minutes later I got up to get a cup of coffee, and when I sat back down, I heard those words. So I ask God what does this mean? really mean? I went to the Greek and Hebrew and it means to be still and God will take care of those who have come against you. It was nice to know Daddy God was on my side. Then the next day, oh Lord have Mercy, it was an all out war about me, and my mind tried to enter in, and I knew in my heart that was the wrong thing to do. I am a older single woman, have been for 12 years, and my kids are all grown up and I have no parents, and my siblings are in all parts of the country, so it is hard not to fall sometimes in bad thinking, I want to pick the phone and call someone and say HELPPPPPPP!!!!!!. However that would only bring someone into my war, and because God said Be still, I decided to write it down here in this blog. I pray that anyone that is reading this right now will feel encouraged that they are protected by God Almighty in Jesus name.
copyright@by Jacqueline Roland 2008

No comments: