Tuesday, March 4, 2008

To Be still

The other day when I started to write what I felt, and some things God had given me, it seem to release something, almost like an open dairy. Yesterday 03/03/2008 one of the very things that the Lord had told be to be still and know He is God came to pass, He had change the heart of a heathen to comply with His will on my behave, the pressure released was so strong, I am so grateful. One of the things I have learned is when the Lord tells you something, either in a direction to go, or a person to speck to on His behave, if you just simply obey, He will bring it to pass. Now this time of being still was tough, I have pressures coming from every side trying to get me to move out where God had not told because of the need I had was so great. I had already been told by the Lord that the ones who were to obey God were not, well God's word do not come back void but it goes forth and does just what it was sent to do. I am grateful to My King Jesus and the Holy Spirit for being so faithful.

No comments: