Saturday, March 1, 2008

You're My Little Girl

The ones you loved they have let you down.
I want you to know that I am sorry.
The choices that they made were very wrong.
You were caught in the middle and I'm sorry.
So when the anger and the pain gets the best of you.
I know, it seems like you're all alone.
But I am feeling it too.
*Because you're My little girl, You're the one that I created.
No one in this world could ever be like you.
When you're crying in the night, all you
need to do is cal Me;
I'll be there for you,
Because you're my little girl.

When you're lookin' in the mirror
I hope you're likin' what you see,
because no matter what you're feelin'
You're perfect to Me.
I see you as a child, blameless in my sight,
Just spend some time with Me and I'll make everything alright.
You're My little girl
You're the one that I created.
No one in this world could ever be like you.
Your Loving Father God
copyright unknow
By Jacqueline 2008

No comments: