Monday, March 17, 2008

Peace

We have heard it said in the Word of God, NKJ Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. I want to look at that: Saturday morning I was outside sitting and enjoying the morning, I had set in my heart that this day would be given to the Lord, and it was. After a few hours in the word and prayer, I just got still, there was such a sweet present of the Holy Spirit I did not want to move. Then I heard as if Jesus was standing right in front of me, "My Peace I leave you" WOW I thought; Then pondered on that and as the day went on that precious word grew inside of me, I have to say, OK God what is about to happen? I went to the computer and looked up peace in the word, and Strong's they both said the same, This is what the Jewish bible says:
03/15/2008
The Jewish Bible John 14:27
27 "What I am leaving with you is shalom -- I am giving you my shalom. I don't give the way the world gives. Don't let yourselves be upset or frightened. Shalom also means nothing missing and nothing broken, wholeness.

Part of the Kingdom of God is peace, That very night on TBN Charles Stanley was on, my TV had been off and I had not plan to turn it on, but felt a nudge to. He was preaching on that very thing of Peace. God will always confirm His word to you, I didn't even ask Him too. The more I learn the less I know, I am learning that when a person has complete Trust and faith in Daddy God, and what He has for you, NOTHING SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE. As a matter of fact, on December 28, 2007 ,I was thinking about a situation in my life while driving to the post office, and I had told the Lord I felt it was just impossible for that to take place. I went to Walmart after the P.O. and as I was pulling out there was a man holding a sign, I had nothing to give this beggar that day, and I looked away, then I felt a nudge from the lord to read the sign; WOW it said For with God nothing shall be impossible for you!!! God sent me an angle to get His point across, How faithful He is.
Happy reading

copyright @ by Jacqueline Roland 2008

No comments: