Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Ants and gossip

I came across this note I had from 10/05/1995 about ants. In my from lawn there was a red ant bed, and I had not notice it before, and at this time of year they should have been inside and ready for winter. However they were still gathering food for the winter. The Bible tells us to pay attention to the ants. There were a few things that came to my attention that October day. The ants did not have a captain over them, but they all knew just what to do, each one would go and gather food to take back in the den, and be ready for the time when they would not be able to do that. At this time an older man about 75 years old came walking down my sidewalk, and he stopped and looked at the bed of ants, and told me I need to poison them or by next year they might take over my yard. I did not have any poison, however he did and was gracious enough to get his and he taught the best way to tackle these ants. He took the pellets of poison and made a circle around the bed, and told me to watch them. I did with utmost interest, I would see the ants take the poison in the bed hole and then back out as if they knew it was bad, however it was too late, because once the poison was in the hole it was infected, and one by one the ants would die. The lesson I learned that day was not just about team work, but how deadly our mouths can be, you see the ant had to carry this poison with its mouth, so it infected the whole camp, when we as God people or heathens speck badly about one another we cause dead in one form or another, you see this poison the ants had carried in their mouth is just like the poisonous words we infect other with, so let all clean our hearts and wash out the poison with God love and word, and build one another up into holiness. Love you all.
copyright@by Jacqueline Roland 1995

No comments: