Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Symphony

I want to share a wonderful experience with you. I was invited to go with a friend to the Symphony last Saturday night, I am almost 53 years young and had never been introduce to this wonderful place. I was caugh up by the beauty of the music, I cried for the better part of the first portion. For some reason in my mind I thought it would be wrong to be in a place like this, however, God created all and for all.

I was caught up in the last song that Tenor David Corman sung, called “Bring him home.” I saw a vision of a heavenly choir, it was beautiful, it stretched from one end of heaven to the other, which you could n’t see the end for there really is no end in Heaven. This heavenly Choir was singing to the Lord and it just about took my breath away.

I just wonder how many other things I have missed out on because of ill thinking?

Philippians 3:8 says, “Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, and whatsoever things are of a good report, if there be any virtue (life-giving) if there be any praise, think on these things.

By Jacqueline Roland copyright 2008


No comments: