Tuesday, April 22, 2008

God's Leading

Have you ever wondered about the Leading of the Lord? God has given us His Son and His Holy Spirit, plus the written word to guide us along this life, however somethings when you are wanting to jump out and things just are not ready, God will give you pictures. The Lord is in control of all things, this might sound funny to some who read it, but it meant a great to me. The moon was coming up the other night, and its brightness was just brilliant, and iI ponder some thoughts, and then this morning a very thick fog rolled in, and remember Big Spring is know for being a dessert place. I was awaken very early this morning, and I took my coffee out and sat and watch the morning come, as I was thinking on my purpose and now that I know it, I want to go have after it.

I have always been walking in it, but now that I know that I know, I what to run with it. So as I saw the fog get more dense ,the scripture came to me about the children of Israel, Exodua 6, starts it, but Exodus 13: 21,22 states it. When the plagues had all been done, then the children of Israel were guided out of Egypt by the pillar of fire by night, and the cloud by day, I truly believe God is telling Big Spring Texas that we are crossing over this Jordan now, the wind and fire will cease and we will posses our land.

I had a vision of a race horse, and the trainer was taking it to the gate, and the horse even though it was at the gate, it had to wait for the gate to open before the race could happen. A lot of us are at the gate waiting for it to open, however remember why we are waiting for that big gate to open, there are smaller one to apprehend, I was reminded at our liquidation sale of our new Church and day care, and CODE (Community Outreach Distribution Enterprise) God brought a man in that needed a healing and he also received salvation, just to let us know we were at the right gate.

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.