Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Power of Choice

A few months ago I was release to fulfil my dream of becoming something, I had been asked to lay it down 12 years ago, but I felt like I didn't have a choice in the matter. Once I was given the dream back I was so happy, yet it was so short lived: Over the pass few weeks I have tangibly felt a transformation going on inside of me, kinda like a butterfly in a cocoon being changed. I now believe because I have been given the freedom to choose my desire or God's call, I can freely with Joy say yes to God on His call that has been there all along, but was covered up with anger. When God hand picks you out for a task, a calling if you will, He only wants the best for you and He does give you a free will, however your own desires will never give you the inner peace and fulfillment that come from making that right choice gives. The power of choice is just that very powerful.

1 comment:

john stanko said...

Well written, Jacqueline. And so true. Good to see you releasing yourself in purpose.