Friday, July 4, 2008

Freedom everyday

This is the forth of July and most of our Blessed USA is celebrating our freedom, including me, it has been a great day, I help out at the new Life Church Campus by taking pictures, and just so enjoyed it. Then spent some time at our down town celebration, wow it was great with all our local talent give it their all to God and our country. Then the cream Le` cream my son call and had me over for a cook out and special time with my family, God is so good. Freedom is to live your life everyday like a brand new sunrise brings. I am reading a book I spoke of before called "The Shack" by William P. Young, and in it the main charter ask Papa God a question, and Papa' answer to Mack was; "Mack I have already finished, and have done My part, now you do yours." Through this I found such freedom just live my life and enjoy where I am at, and don't rush through. It was once said you need to stop and smell the roses; well this is true, stop right now and smell the wonderful garden God has planted for you and enjoy His love for you.
Happy Reading
Copyright @ by Jacqueline Roland 2008

1 comment:

Rachel Anne said...

Hi Jacqueline!

What a nice surprise to see our professional photographer on the web in blogland!

Today will be our last day here in Big Spring, but we will be back soon to "finish" up...at least for this phase. I have loved being here and being a small part of what God is doing in your church and your town.

Come visit me on my blog...I look forward to seeing you around.