Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Love of God

The Love of God
07/30/2008
Have you ever wondered about the times you just cannot get in the word of God? Or life just seems to take over and time slips away and at the end of a day you think; I haven’t even spoken two words to God except “Good Morning”.
It happens to everyone I am sure, however when it happens to you, all these thoughts overtake you,

1. You messed up now.
2. You don’t really love God.
3. God is going to be so mad at you.
4. You have missed your blessing.
5. Your punishment awaits you.

All these things come creeping in your mind, and none of them are true. The Lord showed me as I had walked this out with Him.

Papa God asked me if I go a day or two or even three and I have not talked to my one of my sons because they have been so busy, does that make me love them any less? NO I said, and if they should talk hard to you does that stop your love for them? Again NO. Ok what about the stun your younger son did; did it make you love him less? No Lord, it made me upset at him, but my love wanted to comfort him and tell him to rise above this and go on, that is now the pass, leave it there.

Well Papa said, don’t you think I understand as well when things get you down, or so busy you do not take as much time with me for the moment?

I live with-in you, I am always with you, if time slips away were you can not sit down a bit and read My Word, well daughter I AM the WORD. Do not let wrong thoughts enter in, trust My Love for you, and live in peace and joy whatever state you fine yourself in.

So if you ever find yourself in this way, just remember Jesus lives within you, He is always there to encourage you and bring you out to the place of His peace and joy and comfort. Just call on Him… Happy Reading

Copyright @ by Jacqueline Roland All rights reserved.

No comments: