Monday, July 28, 2008

Our Mouths

I read a story today in a book that talked about these two men who were going hunting; they both dressing up in camouflage, from head gear to glasses, even their weapons was camouflage. These men were on their hunt for coyotes in Arizona, as they left out early in the morning before the sun came up they arrived at the mountainside, and hid under a big bush, and then one of the men started calling the coyotes with a sound that sounded like a hurt rabbit. These men never did catch a coyote, however a large lesson was learned, and this man Mark Hankins has pass it on through his book “The Spirit of Faith". He said as the hurt rabbit sounds went out, it was like the Lord showed him as we a Spirit filled Christians are whining and depressed and talking trash, the devil swoops in, for the squeals he hears from us is fear, and the devil is the spirit of fear, so he devours us, however if we would speck God's word with faith in our hearts and a right attitude it will shut the door on the devil and open up the windows and doors of heaven. Faith will always agree with God and when those to mixtures happens, well look out God will pour you out such a blessing you will not have room enough to contain it.

Say this prayer with me,
Father God I ask you to forgive me for acting out of fear and doubt, not really trusting you for the out come of things in my life, Help me over come the devil with the Spirit of Faith, I ask for the gift of faith that will surpass any hindrance the devil might through my way in Jesus name I thank you Lord for being so merciful to me in Jesus name amen. Happy Reading
Thoughts by Mark Hankins, writen down by Jacqueline Roland 2008

No comments: