Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Prayer For America

Dear Body of Christ,

This came to me this morning and I feel we as the Body of Christ here is the USA need to stand up for America in Prayer, As I was praying I heard out of my mouth, that the USA has given her resources, her men and women to countries around the world, and with everything in array like it seems to be, I believe God is wanting us to stand in agreement with His word. We as Americans can not just sit by, we need to call in the Harvest of what the USA has been giving to other countries for over 200 years.

Luke 6:38

Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Gen. 19:29
And it came to pass, when God destroyed the cities of the plain, that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow, when he overthrew the cities in the which Lot dwelt

Gen. 9:15

And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

Gen. 42:9

And Joseph remembered the dreams which he dreamed of them, and said unto them, Ye are spies; to see the nakedness of the land ye are come.


Here are a few scriptures that lets us know we are not so bad that God will not remember us through His Judgment, when ever Judgment came, God always remembered His people, and Note I say His people, Lot was of Abraham, and he was spared. America is of God, and His people, we shall be spared, but we must pray. So please come together in agreement with the Word of God and pray, pray, pray in Jesus name

Press In

No comments: