Friday, June 20, 2008

To Love God Just because.

HI, I am sorry it has been so long since I have had a post, no reason, just have not sat down to write.

I want to talk about a trip I took to Tulsa Oklahoma this past week. About six weeks ago the Lord said to go and even gave me specifics about the timing; He said go June 8th and stay 7 full days. Now I know that in the numbers of God 7 means complete, So by this I knew He was going to be doing a work in me and others while I was there.

I did get the opportunity to minister to a few folks, and was blessed by that in return with a touch from Papa God. However I was not feeling that big boom sort of feeling like, "Oh gee this is why God sent me here" it was a lot of little things that happen, being at the right place at the right time sort of thing.

I found closure to a few issues as well, and that was very good, I did however feel my time in Tulsa has ended for a long time to come, for I had lived there for four years and to my surprise there was those feel undone closures that were left to be wrapped up.

If that was not enough God shown up the last day I was there with a revelation about obeying Him that cause my whole world to be renewed.

So let me ask you a question? Why do you do what you do? If it is to obey God, then what do you expect in return for your obedience?
While I was there, people kept saying things like "Boy God is going to bless you for doing what He says, and by no means did they mean anything bad, but it was not hitting my Spirit right, it felt like someone hitting my in the stomach. As I ponder on this, the Lord showed up big time in my heart, and the answer came.

I do and go and say out of the love I have My Papa God, and it has not always been like that, because the Christians always want a prize for their obedience to Our Father. Now let me also say God is a rewarded: But that should not be our motive.

Hebrews 11:6 So, you see, it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that there is a God and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him.

Romans 16:26
But now as the prophets F100 foretold and as the eternal God has commanded, this message is made known to all Gentiles everywhere, so that they might believe and obey Christ.

The laws of God are seed time and Harvest, however the one thing that stood out the most was!
I made the trip because God said so, and it was for my love for Him, I obey just because I love Him, He does not have to ever do anything again, I will still do what He ask me to do.
Happy reading
Copy @ by Jacqueline Roland 2008

No comments: