Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy New Week

A friend in Africa IM me yesterday and I just received it today, and I thought it needed to be posted, so Happy Reading:

Timmy (5/12/2008 4:47:43 PM): ***!!!_Happy New Week_!!!***

Lying in bed, I was asking myself, what are some of the secrets of success in life? I found the

answers right there, in my very room. The fan said: be cool. The roof said: aim high. The window

said: see the world. The clock said: every minute is precious. The mirror said: reflect before you

act. The calendar said: be updated. The light said: shine as bright as you can. The wall said:

stand firm. The door said: push as hard as u can for your goals, so always apply this techniques

for a better life...have a nice day God has seen u struggling in and He says its over. A blessing is

coming ur way...i wish u a wonderful and great day ahead *_TIM

No comments: