Monday, October 20, 2008

Balance

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share a revelation I came upon this past week. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetics about two years ago, and I did what I think most faith-walking Christian do, I said NO, I do not have that problem, and no one in my family does, I refuse to take that report. Well I did a lot of praying, and God was gracious to me, He gave me the wisdom I needed to eat right, and exercise, I became very sanative to my body and how I felt, so I knew when my sugar was high or low, however I did not know I was destroying my body by being hard headed, and refusing to take the whole council of God, And because of this I have damaged 75% of my nerves in my feet and legs, so please take heed on what you hear and read from the Lord, and obey. In Proverbs 18 amp bible says, and I paraphrase it, if you do not do all you can to heal yourself with what God has given you, then it is like a man who commits seaside. Powerful words, the Bible also says that God gave us all things that pertain to Health and Godliness, so He expects us to do our part, and then He can do His. I saw my error and repeated, and the Lord told me to go ahead and take the meds. Until the manifestation of my healing, and I have, and now my sugar has been totally at normal range, thank you Jesus... Do not be deceived God is not mocked, what so ever a man sows is what he/she shall also reap....

Happy Reading
Copyright @ by Jacqueline Roland 2008

No comments: