Monday, September 22, 2008

Waking with God

I watch a movie of about a man’s life this past week, I viewed it twice; my calling again screamed at me though this. This was an autobiography of Neale Donald Walsch (if I have spelled it right) He told of how God came to him and woke him up to talk with him, and out of this Neal wrote three books called, "Conversation with God” I have not read the books as of yet, however the DVD on his life ministered much to my heart. He had said how God talks with us all day long in different ways, such as a book, or show or even an ad on a billboard, and Mr. Neale Donald Walsch is right.

The question is are we, or I should say am I listening. Are you listening to that small still voice that sounds like you? God uses our own spirit with in us to get a message, and if that does not work, He will use something else, however He is always talking to us, and He love it, and He loves it when we get.

Think a minute how you feel inside when all of a sudden you hear the Holy Spirit, and you turn to see who was talking to you! WOW chills go up your spine, hehe it is almost like the Lord running His fingers up and down your spine to tickle you. I want to just share this a bit, because God wants to wake us up, He woke me up at 4 am this morning, my first thought was good morning, and that we must have an appointment together, Oh Thank You Jesus, then He spoke to my heart to remind me of a blessing He said I was going to get, that He was more than enough, now why do you think God felt like He needed to wake me up at four in the morning to tell me this? I believe one reason is He can, but I lead toward the fact that He wanted top strongly encourage me that it was still coming, and by getting me up so early, when I had rather be asleep in dream land, He says, Good Morning Daughter, it time to get up....Is God waking you up, and do you hear Him through out your day, be still in your heart and listen to what He has to say.

Happy Reading
Jacqueline Roland

No comments: