Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Angles

The bible tells us in Hebrews 13:2
Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Have you ever had an encounter with your angel? I have two times now. The first time was in 1991 when I had a quad-triple back and neck surgery, there was a large black woman who stayed at by bedside all through the night; she kept turning me every few hours, she sung over me all night, and padded my back so I could cough.

I had already had a time of leaving my physical body during surgery, I had watch the doctor flip me over like a rag doll, and when I ask the doctors why they flipped me so, they were amazed I knew that.

Well after I was able to get up; I had asked about this nurse because I wanted to thank her, and the staff at the hospital said there was no such person. Somehow I knew it had to be my angel, who God sent to spare me from death, I was not ready to meet the Lord at that time.

Again Aug. 2008 was on a mission for the Lord and stop in Tulsa for a refreshing of the Lord, and I decided to go to the alter at the end of Sunday night service, and I felt the of a hand on me, for that is how it is done at this church, and I look over my shoulder at a young lady, I though ok, then on my other shoulder I felt the present of the Lord, and I looked, and it was her again, the same black lady who was my nurse that night in 1991.

This time as I turned around and the other lady was gone, and only my Angel was standing there, she spoke Jere. 29:11 into my heart, and much, much more, for the work that was ahead of me was dangerous to the soul and God was filling me up and equipping me for the war ahead.

As I left the alter that night I turn around to look at her again and she was gone.

God has ministering angels about for us, so next time when a stranger comes in your path and build you up, and you know only God could have sent them, them treat them kindly, and with honor.

Happy Reading
Copyright By Jacqueline Roland 2008

No comments: